Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shout Out

I have been reading home design blogs years before I actually had a home. I love catching up with Emily at Jones Design Company and Holly and Holly Mathis Interiors. Recently, Ashley at The Handmade Home has been doing a color tutorial series about using color in your home. I have been agonizing over several different color choices for the living room, master and Emmet's room since we first looked at our house. I have yet to purchase any paint... not even a sample. Anyway, I left a comment to Ashley about doing white well and she actually devoted an entire post to my question and used my name and called me sweet!! If only I could get her to come hand design my home... sigh. So here is the post about ME (well, sorta) on the Handmade Home:

http://www.thehandmadehome.net/2012/04/color-theory-101-doing-white-right/

Hopefully I will have some design in my home to show off soon :)

Lava!

No comments:

Post a Comment