Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Inspired

Lately inspirational quotes have been jumping out at me left and right. 
I am a believer in intuition and signs or omens, if you will, and that there are seasons where God and the universe are clearly trying to teach you something. 
These are the quotes that have rattled me awake within the last week. 
They all have themes of release, acceptance, love, and simplicity, but to be honest, I don't quite know the exact message I am supposed to be receiving. 
I do love getting hints, though :)





"Oh, the differences that often are between
everything we want and what we really need."
-Nichole Nordeman
Gratitude

"It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary; 
only wise men are able to understand them."
-Paulo Coelho
The Alchemist

Did any of these speak to you, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment